SAT/ACT Information

SAT/ACT Registration

Most colleges require the SAT or ACT. Be sure to check the college's website to to find out which test is preferred.  Students generally take the SAT during the Spring of their junior year, and again in the Fall of senior year. There is a cost to register, but students who receive free/reduced lunch are eligible to receive a fee waiver.  More information regarding fee waivers can be found here. 

When you register for the SAT or ACT, you will need Schalick's CEEB code: 310221.

Click here to register for the SAT.

Click here to register for the ACT.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.